Summer is here and you need quick and easy and light dishes to make with the BBQ or take to a cookout. Broccoli salad is the perfect addition!!! My kids love this and every time I’ve brought it to any gathering it’s gone!!! So make sure you give it a try this!
• 4-5 cups broccoli florets 1 lb, this was about 2 heads of broccoli for me
• 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese thicker
• 2/3 cup dried cranberries
• 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
• 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
• 1/3 cup red onion diced into small pieces (50g)
• 3/4 cup mayo
• 1 1/2 Tablespoon white vinegar and 2 Tablespoons of milk
• 3 Tablespoons sugar (40g)
• 1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
1 Combine broccoli florets, cheddar cheese, dried cranberries, bacon, pecans, and onion in a large bowl.
2 In a separate, small bowl, whisk together mayo, vinegar, sugar, and dry ranch dressing mix until smooth and well-combined.
3 Pour dressing over broccoli combination and toss or stir well.
4 Serve. Keep refrigerated if not consuming right away.